Thursday, November 13, 2008

So it begins...again

After nearly an 8 month layoff I have decided to come out of Blogger retirement (Thanks Brett Farve for showing me that I can still be effective after retiring prematurely). Today while one of my 3 visits to Taco Cabana (Yes I know that it is a little ridiculous to go to TC 3 times in one day) I decided that I wanted to start writing again. This time I want to make it more than just random thoughts or what is going on in my life. I want to use this blog as an insight into my life as a sports official and how it affects pretty much every aspect of my life. Don't get me wrong I will definitely be adding the occasional random thought or the anecdote from the recent happenings of my life but I primarily want to focus on the refereeing (is that even a word) side of things.

No comments: