Friday, December 26, 2008

Catching Up

Well it has been awhile since I have written so I feel it is time to catch up on what has gone on in my life the last three and a half weeks. For starters I was busy finishing school. Final exams and more projects than you could imagine but I graduated on Dec 13th so I can attest to the fact that all the hard work is worth it. It was and still is such a relief. My parents were able to come visit from Florida where they moved to this past summer. So it was really nice to see them. Now that I have graduated I am working on my teaching certificate in special education and then I will be looking for a teaching and coaching job. I also plan to start work on my masters degree in sports management this fall at Incarnate Word. The last 3 1/2 have also been busy for me with refing. I have refed 45 games in that time period and am staying busy with that. So needless to say I have been a little busy but hopefully things will calm down and I will do better on bloging.

No comments: